Sunday 7 May 2017

BACK ON THE ROAD

My fattening up on the farm in Eastern Thailand has eventually come to an end. Pannee has been cooking up a storm of mostly local style meals, but she also has to leave the farm again.
Now I'm back on the road, headed in the direction of Cambodia this time. I've cycled through Cambodia before, but that was quite a few years ago. I look forward to being in that country again.
In the past month or so I have cycled around a bit, mostly for shopping to Trakan Phuet Phon (the nearest town with banks and markets). So I have added a bit of distance to my total which now is 141 941 km. I have had to do some work on my bike (Old Saartjie), so I hope that her old worn-out body holds up.
I am not taking my computer with me, so I will post an update later. Good bye until then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have friends thast are coming to Thailand for a month in October, where will you be?

Unknown said...

Photos you shared in this blog is so wonderful and nicely clicked. Thanks for sharing your experience and photos with us.keep posting like this.

Ernest said...

I do not know where I will be in October. If I want to stay in Thailand then I will have to leave the country before October to renew my visa.